The Center for Excellence in Eye Care (CEEC) is comprised of a highly trained and qualified group of MD’s (ophthalmologists) and OD’s (optometrists). We are a comprehensive center dedicated to providing South Florida with the highest quality of eye care using advanced ophthalmic diagnostic techniques and treatments.
CEEC treats patients of all ages utilizing state-of-the-art technology and therapies. We are proud to say we can diagnose and treat the majority of all your eye-related needs.
A Team Approach to Quality Eye Care
Our group of board-certified ophthalmologists and optometrists is one of the few practices in the country that provides comprehensive eye care with a subspecialty team approach. Our main clinic is located on the fourth floor in the East Tower of the Baptist Medical Arts Building, and our Retina Center is located on the fifth floor.
Our physicians treat a wide range of vision disorders and provide various treatments including:
- Corneal and External diseases
- Laser Vision Correction and Refractive Surgery (LASIK, PRK, ICL)
- Cataract and Lens Implant Surgery
- Retina and Vitreous Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Impairment
- Eye Injuries
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Strabismus (Eye Muscle disorders)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Blepharoplasty/Lid Surgery)
Comprehensive In-House Services
CEEC offers the most advanced technology available to assist in diagnosing and treating ocular disorders and diseases. These include:
- Fluorescein Angiography
- Digital Photography
- Visual Field
- Corneal Topography
- Wavefront Technology
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- YAG, Argon/Krypton Lasers
- Excimer and Femtosecond Lasers
Surgical Facilities Available
- Laser Suite
- Minor Surgical Suite
- State of the Art Retina Center
- Outpatient Surgical Center (MASC)
- Full Hospital Operating Room Capabilities
sing only the highest quality materials in the manufacture of our eyewear.